ACTIVE CDHEMSS SYSTEM PROVIDERS
NATIONAL REGISTRY (NR) EMT / PARAMEDIC
- Ensure that during your licensure period you maintain the hours needed to re license. Below is a list of the hours required based on licensure level:
- When you receive your PIN and renewal information from IDPH log in HERE and complete the child support and felony statement form. You must ensure that IDPH has your current address to receive this PIN, to change your listed mail address, please contact IDPH HERE. If you have not received the PIN and are within 30 days of your expiration date, please contact the CDHEMSS office.
- After payment and statements are made, CDHEMSS will endorse licensure renewal, if the provider meets all system requirements, as well as all IDPH requirements for renewal. Additionally:
- No provider may have more than 25% of their required hours in 1 subject area, nor obtain more than 25% of their required hours online.
- All CE must have an approved site code
NON CDHEMSS SYSTEM PROVIDERS
- Log into your NR account HERE
- Request affiliation
- Go to Illinois - Choose "Central DuPage EMS System"
- Complete all required CE hours in the appropriate topics
- Pay renewal fee
- Submit renewal to the Training Officer
- Contact the EMS office to confirm status of renewal 1 week after you submit your hours
LETTER OF GOOD STANDING / CE HOURS
- All non CDHEMSS providers will need to renew via their primary system. If you are not part of an EMS system you will need to renew as an independent through IDPH.
- Please see "Letter of good standing" page